Our Architecture

Our stone building was consecrated in 1915 and designed by renowned architect Henry Vaughan who also designed the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C.  We receive many compliments on our building every day, and people often comment that the building itself has an innate calm and assurance about it. 

Further questions on the building or grounds?

Contact Facilities Manager Elton Matos or Parish Historian Jody Castello.