1. Worshipping regularly: Just come through the door frequently for worship on Sunday.
2. Learning about services and events and participating: Let us know you’re here by filling out a comment card in the pews, or online via PDF and e-mail. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be included in the parish directory and in all of our mailings, such as the weekly parish email and the monthly Redeemer News.
3. Accepting: Opening your heart to God.
4. Christening: Be baptized. If you have been baptized in another church, talk to one of the clergy about being confirmed or received through the Redeemer.
5. Donating time, talent and treasure: Make a pledge to support the parish financially. Join a Bible Study or a Sunday Night Supper Fellowship group. Volunteer for a mission trip, a local service project, or one of our many ministries. Or start a new one.